BARCELONA — Spanish automaker SEAT SA is setting a goal to create cars that exude emotion, top officers say. Calling upon parent company Volkswagen AG's economies of scale, the power of SEAT Chairman Bernd Pischetsrieder and the creativity of design chief Walter de Silva, SEAT's new slogan is “SEAT auto emotion.” “There is a space for emotion in spite of all what technology will assume,” says de Silva, a renowned Italian designer tapped by VW from Fiat SpA's Alfa Romeo team, where he ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"SEAT takes aim at emotional-based vehicles" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642