BARCELONA – SEAT S.A., Volkswagen AG’s Spanish subsidiary, unveils the Cupra GT – a prototype developed exclusively for the racetracks – at the international motor show here. Cupra’s final version could make its debut this season on the Spanish GT series. The prototype reflects styling characteristics of the former Salsa and Tango concept cars, while projecting the brand’s future image. In line with the company’s brand claim, “SEAT Auto Emotion,” future models will ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"SEAT Unveils Super Sport Car at Barcelona" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642