GENEVA — SEAT SA's 250-hp all-wheel-drive concept car sets out to reinvent the coupe, while establishing the future design direction for Volkswagen AG's Spanish marque. Production versions of the Salsa are expected to go on sale in late 2002 or early 2003. A range of niche Multi Purpose Coupe (MPC) Salsa models is planned, offering front- and 4-wheel-drive and a variety of gasoline and diesel engines, crowned by the 150-mph 2.8L V-6. Salsa aims to combine the concept of a small MPV with ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"SEAT's spicey awd Salsa concept coupe is red hot" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642