Advanced Engine Technologies, Inc. (AET) announces the delivery of a newly-manufactured prototype OX2 engine (see WEVTU — June 1, '98 p.2) to the University of California Riverside, Bourns College of Engineering, Center for Environmental Research and Technology (CE-CERT). Dyno testing is scheduled for June. AET reported the OX2 to be “market-ready” in June of 1998.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Second breakthrough for AET" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642