NEW YORK – Toyota Motor Corp. President Fujio Cho is more than confident that the next-generation Prius will launch hybrid-powered vehicles into the mainstream. "Today, we plan to make history. And this is the perfect place and the perfect time," Cho says at the unveiling of the second-generation Prius at the auto show here. New Prius grows in all dimensions while increasing fuel economy and horsepower. What is more significant than the vehicle – which itself has made an ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Second-Gen Prius Much Improved; More Toyota Hybrids to Follow" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642