NEW YORK – Wave two of component sharing between the Chrysler Group and Mercedes-Benz is underway, says Richard O. Schaum, Chrysler Group head of product development, quality and passenger car operations. Richard O. Schaum "We just kicked it off," says Schaum of round two of component sharing and volume bundling – an exercise that includes going to the supply base to discuss long-range, high-volume plans for parts that are similar but not identical. There are 54 component ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Second Wave of Component Sharing Underway at DC" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642