TROY, MI – Detroit-based, minority-owned InvisaGuard LLC is venturing into the aftermarket with its theft-deterring High Security Glass (HSG) window kit. Developed with assistance from DuPont Automotive and PPG Industries, InvisaGuard HSG is a factory replacement high-strength laminated side window glass designed to resist blunt object penetration and reduce break-ins. InvisaGuard HSG dramatically increases window break-in time. “Today’s luxury SUVs and upscale trucks are not only ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Security Glass Breaks Into Aftermarket" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642