DEL MAR, CA – Kia Motors America says it is targeting its all-new, second-generation Sedona minivan at buyers of domestic models, particularly the Dodge Caravan. It likely will not appeal to those who will shop the upcoming Volkswagen minivan, a joint project with Chrysler Group, due in 2008. (See related story: Chrysler Confirms VW Minivan Production ) Len Hunt, KMA chief operating officer, is the former head of Volkswagen of America Inc. and was privy to some of the details of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Sedona Targets Domestic Minivans, Not VW Entrant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642