The sensation surrounding DaimlerChrysler Corp.'s PT Cruiser showed no signs of receding at last week's Specialty Equipment Market Assn. show in Las Vegas. And Ford Motor Co.'s Focus seemed to be threatening to overtake the Honda Civic as the premier compact car for aftermarket accessories. There were about 50 Focus concepts at SEMA, including four rolled out by Ford during an Oct. 30 luncheon that kicked off the week's festivities. The “made in Detroit” Focus borrowed the panel van theme ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"SEMA Spotlight on Focus, PT" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642