Bill would promote fuel cell vehicles such as DaimlerChrysler’s Necar 5. WASHINGTON, DC – Sen. Byron Dorgan (D-ND) introduces a bill that would launch an Apollo-like program to develop fuel-cell vehicles and a hydrogen infrastructure to fuel them. Dorgan details the key points of his bill in a speech to the National Hydrogen Assn.’s annual meeting here. “I look forward to working with President Bush and others to develop a final plan that would deliver real results,” Dorgan ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Senate Bill Would Launch $6.5 Billion Fuel Cell Vehicle Program" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642