The Seoul Central District Court has issued an 18-page injunction prohibiting the TagAZ Korea Co. Ltd. subsidiary of Russian auto maker OOO Taganrogsky Avtomobilny Zavod from producing or selling its new C-100 compact sedan. The court ruling halts all production of the new subcompact, alleged to have extensively used technology stolen from the Daewoo Lacetti sedan built by GM Daewoo Auto and Technology Co. Ltd. Two former GMDAT technical department employees were arrested earlier this ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Seoul Court Orders TagAZ Korea to Halt Sales, Production of C-100 Sedan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642