The Southeastern Pennsylvania Transportation Authority adds the first of two parallel hybrid-powered buses to its fleet. The second bus will be added sometime this month. An advanced parallel-hybrid electric powertrain EP System by General Motors Corp.’s Allison Transmission Div. powers the 40-ft. (12-m) buses. New Flyer of America produced the buses, which will deliver up to 50% better acceleration and significant fuel efficiency savings with the EP System vs. a conventional diesel ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"SEPTA Adds Hybrid-Powered Buses to Fleet" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642