North American production will finish below the industry’s plan in September, based on a Ward’s estimate for the month. Auto makers will build an estimated 1.432 million units, about 1% below what was scheduled for September at the beginning of the month and 4.0% below year-ago’s 1.491 million.(See related data: Ward's North American Estimated Production by Manufacturer and Country) Overbuilds in Canada and Mexico will not be enough to offset a shortfall of 37,700 units in the U.S. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"September North American Output Estimated at 4.0% Below Year-Ago" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642