North American producers are on their way to rebuilding inventory in September, although it still will be the end of October before all auto makers across-the-board have solid stock numbers. Output for September is tracking a little above plan for the industry and, combined with a weak sales outlook for the month in the U.S. – possibly to be even softer due to Hurricane Rita, should put the industry back in good stead to resume strong demand levels by year’s end. Through roughly the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"September North American Production, Inventory to Rise" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642