September retail sales of light vehicles appeared to be on track to post strong gains — and the 13th consecutive year-to-year increase — based on the companies that reported sales as of press time late last Friday. Several companies, including Ford Motor Co., report September sales today, Oct. 4, to round out the industry. The seasonally adjusted annual rate for September is expected at about 17.4 million light vehicles. Of the Top Six volume companies that reported results, General Motors ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"September U.S. Light Vehicle Sales on Roll" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642