U.S. light vehicle sales increased for the 13th consecutive month over the same year-ago period in September, capping off the best model year ever as the industry heads for its greatest calendar year results in history. September sales totaled 1.398 million units for a daily selling rate (DSR) of 55,918, 9.4% above like-1998's 51,115 (25 selling days both periods). The seasonally adjusted annual rate (SAAR) worked out to 17.04 million, the third consecutive month the SAAR topped the 17 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"September's 9.4% U.S. Sales Increase Marks End of Record '99 Model Year" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642