CAMP PENDLETON, CA â The electronics inside the Chevrolet Sequel hydrogen fuel-cell vehicle ultimately may find their way into mainstream cars and trucks well before the dawn of the hydrogen economy. The Sequel is the third in a trilogy of hydrogen-powered concepts from General Motors Corp. It incorporates the AUTOnomy platform, the fuel cell-dedicated architecture GM premiered in 2001, and the drive-by-wire technology showcased two years later in the Hy-Wire concept. GM assembled just ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Sequelâs Lessons for GM, Suppliers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642