VIENNA – Russia's OAO Severstal-Avto will assemble Ssangyong Motor Co. Ltd. vehicles at an OAO Zavod Mikrolitrazhnykh Avtomobiley (ZMA) car plant in Naberezhnye Chelny, Tatarstan. Ssangyong is a South Korea-based truck maker owned 48.9% by China's Shanghai Automotive Industry (Group) Corp. Rexton first up at Russian plant. Severstal-Avto, which controls SUV manufacturer OAO UAZ and engine maker OAO Zavolzhsky Motorny Zavod (ZMZ), says it has agreed to pay $50 million for 99.6% ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Severstal-Avto Buys ZMA Plant to Build Ssangyongs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642