Aftershocks following the abrupt resignation two weeks ago of Fritz Henderson continue to reverberate at General Motors Co., as two executives newly appointed by the former president and CEO resign from the auto maker. The departures of Buick-GMC General Manager Michael Richards and Chevrolet General Manager Brent Dewar come as further proof newly seated GM Chairman Ed Whitacre wants to transform the auto maker’s management ranks according to his own vision. “Whitacre is trying to change ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Shake-Up at Chevy, Buick-GMC Likely Result of Henderson Resignation" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642