DETROIT – The recent resignation of Fiat SpA CEO Paolo Cantarella could be the first in a series of moves to shuffle Fiat’s executive ranks to appease its creditor banks. Fiat's new interim CEO Paolo Fresco (see related story: Fiat CEO Resigns Amid Mounting Trouble) Published reports say Fiat’s Chief Financial Officer, Damien Clermont, could be next to step down. Fiat’s bankers are demanding the company oust Clermont since the company’s debt load has risen to E36.5 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Shake-Up Rumors Persist at Fiat as GM Holds Its Breath" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642