SHANGHAI — Shanghai Automotive Co. Ltd. is considering buying a stake in three auto partsmakers to expand its product line and create new sources of income, a press report here says. A proposal by the company's board includes taking a 50% share of Shanghai Koito Automotive Lamp Co. — a Sino-Japanese joint venture; 49% of ZF Shanghai Steering Co. — a Sino-German venture; and a 50% stake in Shanghai Automotive Brake Systems Co. — a Sino-U.S. venture. The cost of the measures was not announced. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Shanghai Auto considers taking stake in three partsmakers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642