SHANGHAI — Shanghai Automotive Co. Ltd. reportedly will acquire a 50% stake in heavy-duty truck maker Shanghai Huizhong Automotive Mfg. Co. Ltd. in a bid to become a complete vehicle maker, not just a parts supplier. Under the agreement, Shanghai Automotive Industry Corp. (SAIC) will use its 50% stake in truck maker Shanghai Huizhong and 50% stake in Shanghai Wanzhong Automotive Parts and Components Co., in addition to cash, to buy the estimated 294 million shares that Shanghai Automotive ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Shanghai Auto to get stake in truckmaker" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642