Shanghai General Motor Co. Ltd.’s all-new Chevrolet New Sail hatchback makes its world debut at the Auto China 2010 auto show in Beijing. The auto maker also adds a new electronic-manual transmission to the existing Sail sedan. As with the New Sail sedan released in January, the hatchback variant was developed at the Pan Asia Automotive Technical Center in Shanghai, which is jointly owned by General Motors Co. and Shanghai Automotive Industry Corp. “The New Sail has set a new standard ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Shanghai GM Debuts New Sail Hatchback at Beijing Show" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642