Shanghai General Motors launches sales of the Buick LaCrosse eAssist in 25 cities in China. The new entry is offered in two trim levels: the Elegant, priced at RMB265,900 ($41,662) and Luxury Elegant, priced at RMB285,900 ($44,795). A GM spokesman says the 2.4L, 4-cyl. direct-injection engine mated with a 15kW (20-hp) motor-generator reduces fuel consumption 20%. Driven a constant 56 mph (90 km/h), the combination delivers fuel economy of 45 mpg (5.2 L/100 km). Under mixed road ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Shanghai GM Launches Buick LaCrosse eAssist" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642