SHANGHAI — Shanghai General Motors Automotive Co. Ltd. names Chen Hong to its top post. Chen succeeds Hu Maoyuan as president of the 50/50 joint venture between General Motors Corp. and Shanghai Automotive Industry Corp. (SAIC). Hu has been promoted to president of SAIC. Chen, 38, reports to Shanghai GM's board of directors and is responsible for the overall management of the US$1.52 billion venture. He began working on the JV in 1995, where he has held the position of vice president, in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Shanghai GM, parent-firm SAIC appoint new company presidents" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642