SHANGHAI — Shanghai GM Automotive Co. Ltd. already has sold its first batch of 200 Buick New Century sedans that rolled off the production line in Shanghai last Dec. 17. The limited production was far behind market demand. Some customers willing to pay in cash could not buy the cars, says Hu Maoyuan, general manager of Shanghai GM, adding that his company is very confident about market prospects in China. Hu says most of the buyers were companies and government institutions and only a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Shanghai GM in positive territory" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642