GUANGZHOU — The Buick GL8, a minivan for business use, recently made its debut at the Guangzhou International Commercial Vehicles Exhibition. Production began in December. Shanghai-GM Automotive Co. Ltd. officials say the new model shares with other Buick cars the same chassis and engine, as well as the production lines. It has an electronically controlled 4-speed transmission, dual safety airbags and antilock brakes. The minivan can accommodate 7-8 persons and its rear compartment can ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Shanghai-GM starts to manufacture new Buick GL8 minivan model" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642