SHANGHAI — Shanghai GM Automotive Corp. Ltd. opens a Chinese website on the Internet about its company and products. The site offers more than 40 pages of information about GM China in English and Chinese, including Buick, Chevrolet, Cadillac and Opel. It also offers service centers and customer assistance information. General Motors Corp. has three joint ventures in China: Shanghai GM, which launches its first Buick into the market this year; the Pan Asia Technical Automotive Center; ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Shanghai GM web site on line" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642