SHANGHAI — Shanghai Volkswagen Automotive Co. Ltd. is sending a team of investigators to examine claims of quality problems in hundreds of Volkswagen Santanas recently purchased for taxi use in Ningbo, a company spokesman says. Some 200 Ningbo taxi drivers reportedly launched a protest in response to quality problems of their Santana models, and were prepared to bring their complaints to Shanghai. The city recently replaced 2,000 of its 2,200 Tianjin Xiali taxis with Santanas, but the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Shanghai VW investigates claims of quality problems in Santana fleet" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642