Carroll Shelby International Inc. signs a letter of intent to purchase Allen Engine Development Inc., an auto supercharger developer and producer. Shelby says the acquisition will give it “tremendous depth” in engineering services, including research and development, computer-aided design support, prototyping and full computer numerically controlled machining services.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Shelby to Acquire Supercharger Developer" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642