To the average baby boomer, the idea of driving a car with a joystick or something resembling a video game controller sounds far-fetched. But ask the same question of a typical 15 year old, and he's likely to tell you he's already used those controls to become a champion WRC Rally driver - on the video game circuit, that is. It could be years before radically different driver controls or “user interfaces” become reality, but the underlying foundation already is being built on many of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Shifting Gears: Electronic Shift Lever Creating New Design Opportunities" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642