A new local contract between the United Auto Workers union Local 2166 and management at General Motors Corp.’s Shreveport, LA, assembly plant clears the way for a long-awaited investment in the truck factory. The Hummer H3T concept debuted at the Los Angeles auto show earlier this year. The new contract, reached Aug. 27, is expected to garner roughly a $300 million investment in the Shreveport plant, which currently assembles the Chevy Colorado and GMC Canyon midsize pickups, to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Shreveport Awaits H3 Investment" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642