SHREVEPORT, LA – About 200 workers will switch this week from General Motors Corp.’s assembly plant here to the new body shop and general assembly areas next door to prepare for production of the all-new Chevy Colorado and GMC Canyon compact pickups. Job 1 is set for Oct. 9, according to a wall chart inside the plant, with start of system fill set to begin two days earlier. Chevy Colorado production will begin in October. The original Shreveport factory currently makes the Chevy ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Shreveport Readies for Colorado, Canyon" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642