Analysis A more robust manufacturing schedule, including General Motor Co.’s decision to keep some plants operating during traditional July holiday downtime, lifted North America light-vehicle production 34.9% above year-ago last month. But with most auto makers undergoing their usual July shutdowns and daily sales more or less even with June and prior-year, U.S. light-vehicle inventory volume slid to its lowest level since December. The 2,005,867 cars and light trucks on hand ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Shutdowns, Steady Sales Trim Inventory to 7-Month Low" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642