DETROIT – A forthcoming cross/utility vehicle from Saab Automobile will be based on the Subaru B9 Tribeca and built at Subaru of Indiana Automotive Inc. in Lafayette, IN, Ward’s learns here at the 2005 North American International Auto Show. Saab will show a concept version of the midsize CUV in April at the New York auto show, and sales are expected to begin in 2006. Subaru B9 Tribeca Fred Adcock, Subaru of America Inc. executive vice president, says SIA is the production site for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"SIA to Build Saab CUV" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642