CHENGDU — Sichaun Toyota Motor Co. Ltd., a joint venture between Toyota Motor Corp., Toyota Tsusho Co. Ltd. and Sichuan Light Bus Co. Ltd., may become one of the world's largest production bases for Toyota Coaster passenger vehicles by 2005, with an estimated annual production of 10,000 units. This year, Sichaun Toyota expects to produce 100 Coaster vehicles, all assembled with imported parts. Production is projected to jump to 3,000 units next year, and local parts content for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Sichuan Toyota venture increases production of Coaster buses" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642