General Motors Corp. is planning to launch a customer relationship management (CRM) product for its U.S. dealers sometime this year that is being developed by Siebel Systems Inc., a California-based CRM software company. Siebel’s automotive solution ties together all of the disparate data in the industry by allowing various systems to communicate with each other. As a result, auto makers and dealers gain a 360-degree view of their customers. Using Siebel’s product, GM hopes to pull ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Siebel Set to Dominate Automotive Customer Management" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642