Siemens VDO Automotive and Goodyear Tire and Rubber Co. are in the final stages of testing a direct Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS), due out first quarter, 2006. Their all-new TPMS system, dubbed “Tire IQ,” touts a sensor with a flexible antenna loop mounted inside the tire cavity, which is energized by and transmits information to a receiver located inside the vehicle. Siemens and Goodyear’s latest tire monitoring technology. The unit uses temperature and pressure to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Siemens, Goodyear Develop Innovative Tire Pressure Monitoring System" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642