BOXBERG, Germany – It was just a matter of time before Robert Bosch GmbH would have to surrender a portion of the massive diesel fuel-injection business it holds with Germany’s No.1 auto maker, Volkswagen AG. The diesel market in Western Europe is soaring, driven in no small measure by a host of popular VW turbodiesels, every one of them sporting unit injectors supplied by Bosch. While other auto makers use common-rail technology (also produced by Bosch) to supply diesel fuel to the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Siemens Injector Deal Riles Bosch" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642