CANBERRA – SiemensVDO Automotive Australia Pty. Ltd. breaks ground on a A$95 million ($71 million) plant in Melbourne that will manufacture climate-control systems, electronic instrumentation and body-control modules for the country’s Big Four domestic auto makers, as well as BMW AG in Germany. The new facility also will house the supplier's Australian headquarters and aftermarket products division, which distributes in-vehicle navigation systems and audio instrumentation for the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"SiemensVDO Breaks Ground on Melbourne Plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642