CANBERRA – SiemensVDO Automotive's new cockpit plant, located in Adelaide, is building complete cockpit modules for the new Mitsubishi 380. The manufacture of a complete cockpit module is a first for SiemensVDO in Australia and a first for the automotive industry in this country. More than 210,000 cockpit modules will be produced at the plant over the 6-year life of the new vehicle. The all-new 380 large car is said to be a make-or-break product for Mitsubishi Motors Australia Ltd.'s ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"SiemensVDO Cockpit-Module Plant First for Australia" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642