ANN ARBOR, MI – The North American market for silicones, used by the auto industry in brake, airbag coating and 4-wheel-drive system applications, will grow from €2.9 billion to €3.6 billion ($3.3 billion-$4.1 billion), forecasts Wacker Chemical Corp. The average annual growth rate for silicones in North America will exceed 6%, outpacing the 5% yearly expansion expected globally, Wacker President and CEO Dirk Funke says prior to a conference here on automotive powertrains. “That’s a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Silicone Supplier Projects North American Growth" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642