NEW YORK – Toyota Motor Sales U.S.A. Inc. is targeting sales of its revamped ’10 4Runner – launching 25 years after the original baby Land Cruiser debuted in the U.S. – at 35,000 units annually. Sales of the current, fourth-generation model total only 13,472 through October, down 67.0% from like-2008. Although body-on-frame SUV sales have plummeted in recent years, Jeremy Neil, a Toyota product specialist, says the iconic model still has a following – not only in the U.S., but around ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Silver Anniversary Toyota 4Runner Hits U.S. This Month" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642