DETROIT -- Silver was the top color choice of new vehicle buyers in Europe, Asia and North America during 2001, according to a manufacturing survey by DuPont Herberts Automotive Systems. DuPont’s annual Global Color Popularity Report shows silver managed to outpace white in North America and Asia, and blue metallic in Europe. Blue is the color to watch over the next five years, according to a study released earlier by PPG Industries Inc. See related story Silver was tops in North ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Silver Most Popular Color on Three Continents" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642