BEIJING — Wuhan Fucheng Motor Co. Ltd., a joint venture between Wuhan-based Fucheng Industry Co. Ltd. and Golden Lion Group from Malaysia, produced its first batch of light commercial vehicles in January. The JV has begun producing two basic models, a bus and a cargo van, to be used mainly for deliveries in urban and highway settings. The automaker says buyers will have the option of choosing from a number of engines, including 3.9L Cummins and Perkins engines. Prices for the vehicles will ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Sino-Malaysian joint venture begins commercial vehicle production" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642