Six large automotive suppliers have agreed to conduct a joint e-business study that may eventually lead to the creation of a marketplace to complement the Internet exchange currently being set up by Ford Motor Co., General Motors Corp. and DaimlerChrysler AG. Dana Corp., Delphi Automotive Systems, Eaton Corp., Motorola Inc. and TRW Inc. say they intend to improve supply-chain management, support the e-business efforts of their customers through collaborative solutions and reduce costs at ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Six Auto Suppliers Conduct E-Biz Study" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642