LJUBLJANA, Slovenia – Skoda Auto a.s. appoints Porsche Slovenija d.o.o., a sister company of the Austrian Porsche Holding, as its new importer in Slovenia starting in January. Skoda next year will have two importers in Slovenia for its vehicles, such as the Octavia (above). Porsche Austria already imports Volkswagen, Audi, SEAT and Porsche brands. Skoda was not able to reach an agreement with its current importer Avtoimpex d.o.o., so Slovenia will have two Skoda importers ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Skoda Appoints New Importers in Slovenia, Estonia" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642