Volkswagen AG’s Skoda Auto subsidiary will shut down production at its Czech Republic plant May 9-10 to cut vehicle output 2,000 units. Some 4,700 of Skoda’s 24,000 employees will be affected by the shutdown, which was approved by trade unions. Skoda blames slowing vehicle sales for the production halt.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Skoda Auto to Be Down Two Days" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642