VIENNA – Skoda Auto, the Czech Volkswagen subsidiary, plans to double production of its Skoda Yeti compact cross/utility vehicle. “One and a half years ago, we introduced the Yeti, and it almost looks as if it could develop into an icon,” Skoda’s Chairman Winfried Vahland tells Ward’s. “At over 50,000 units sold in its first full sales year, the model has become a new mainstay for Skoda. And I see further potential for this vehicle.” Skoda launched production of the Yeti in spring ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Skoda to Double Yeti CUV Output in Czech Republic" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642