VIENNA – Production of the Skoda Roomster multipurpose vehicle is under way at the Skoda Auto a.s. plant in Vrchlabi, Czech Republic. The auto maker shifted manufacturing of the MPV from its Kvasiny facility in order to utilize capacity and retain employment levels after output of the first-generation Octavia Tour was phased out last November in Vrchlabi. Because the Vrchlabi factory does not have a body shop or paint shop, painted Roomster bodies are transported from the plant in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Skoda Finalizes Shift of Czech Roomster Production" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642